Silly spooks formed with whipped topping garnish glasses of this smooth drink made with sherbet, orange juice and bananas.
9 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups milk
- 2 pints orange sherbet
- 4 medium ripe banana
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 18 miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In four batches, process the orange juice, milk, sherbet and bananas
- in a blender until smooth. Pour into glasses. Cut a hole in the
- corner of a pastry or plastic bag; fill with whipped topping. Pipe a
- ghost shape on top of each beverage. Position chocolate chips for
- eyes. Yield: 9 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 243 calories, 6 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 57 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.