Bok Choy Toss
Chop some fresh veggies, add a gingery bottled dressing and savor this unique salad that’s big on flavor and crunch. How cool is that? —Andrew McDowell, Lake Villa, Illinois
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 head bok choy, thinly sliced
- 3 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 yellow summer squash, quartered and sliced
- 1/4 cup orange ginger vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine the bok choy, tomatoes and squash. Drizzle
- with dressing and toss to coat. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve
- immediately. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 47 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 135 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 vegetable.