- filling with a knife to swirl. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 325° for 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around the
- edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove sides of pan. Serve with blueberry sauce. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 309 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 99 mg cholesterol, 218 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.