- Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until cake tests done.
- For sauce, combine sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan. Add water and
- blueberries. Cook and stir until thick and bubbly. Spoon over
- individual servings. Yield: 9-12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 429 calories, 23 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 83 mg cholesterol, 341 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.