- with sour cream. Beat just until combined. Spread into a greased
- 9-in. springform pan.
- For topping, in a small bowl, combine the sugar, flour and nutmeg;
- gently stir in blueberries until coated. Sprinkle over batter. Bake
- at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes on a wire rack; remove
- sides of pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk confectioners' sugar and milk until smooth;
- drizzle over cake. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 387 calories, 16 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 235 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.