- and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1-1/4 hours.
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a floured surface; divide in half. Roll
- each into a 14-in. x 8-in. rectangle; brush with melted butter.
- Combine sugar, cinnamon and lemon peel; sprinkle over dough to
- within 1/2 in of edges. Top with blueberries; press into dough.
- Roll up, jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to
- seal. Cut each into 12 slices. Place, cut side down, in two greased
- 13-in. x 9-in. baking pans. Cover and let rise until doubled, about
- 1-1/4 hours.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5
- minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. For glaze, combine
- sugar, vanilla and enough water to achieve a desired consistency.
- Drizzle over warm rolls. Cool in pans on wire racks. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 167 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 151 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.