Blueberry Mango Smoothies
Tofu lends a shake-like thickness to this fruit-filled smoothie from our Test Kitchen. It's a welcome treat for those on a lactose-free diet.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup vanilla soy milk
- 1 small banana, frozen and cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 3 ounces silken firm tofu
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a blender, combine all ingredients. Cover and process until
- blended. Pour into chilled glasses. Serve immediately. Yield: 2
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 185 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 64 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.