- Transfer pastry to pie plate; trim to 1/2-in. beyond edge of plate.
- Flute edges. Prick bottom and sides of pastry with a fork. Line
- shell with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Bake at 375°
- for 8 minutes. Remove foil; bake 5 minutes longer.
- Place blueberries in crust. In a bowl, combine the yogurt, brown
- sugar, flour, vanilla and lemon peel; spread over blueberries.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter; sprinkle over
- yogurt mixture. Bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until crumbs
- are lightly browned and filling is bubbly. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One slice equals 313 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 164 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1-1/2 fruit, 1-1/2 fat.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.