- For frosting, in a small bowl, combine cream cheese and butter until
- fluffy. Add the confectioners' sugar, orange juice and peels; beat
- until blended. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread frosting between layers and over the top and sides of cake.
- Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 472 calories, 19 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 71 mg cholesterol, 347 mg sodium, 73 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.