- longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- In a large saucepan, cook blueberries over medium heat until heated
- through. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into
- blueberries. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until
- thickened. Cool; cover and refrigerate until serving. Remove sides
- of springform pan. Spoon blueberry topping over cheesecake.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 496 calories, 34 g fat (19 g saturated fat), 142 mg cholesterol, 301 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 10 g protein.