- buttermilk, yeast mixture and oil until smooth. In a small bowl,
- beat eggs and cream; stir into the batter.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle. Sprinkle each
- pancake with about 1 tablespoon blueberries. Turn when bubbles form
- on top of pancake; cook until second side is golden brown. Serve
- with warm blueberry syrup. Yield: 6 servings.
Editor’s Note: If using frozen blueberries, do not thaw before adding to batter.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 516 calories, 16 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 137 mg cholesterol, 534 mg sodium, 84 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 12 g protein.