Blueberry Banana Smoothies
“We often make smoothies to use up bananas that are past the point of eating them fresh. This combination is a favorite.” Lisa DeMarsh — Mt. Solon, Virginia
3 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 medium ripe banana, cut into chunks
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 1 cup cherry juice blend
- 3/4 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- Dash ground cinnamon
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 30
- seconds or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve
- immediately. Yield: 3 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 164 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 44 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.