Reviewed on Aug. 23, 2009 by MissM_Home
Blueberry Angel Dessert
Try a FREE ISSUE of Simple & Delicious!
Make the most of angel food cake, pie filling and whipped topping by creating this light impressive dessert that doesn't keep you in the kitchen for hours. It's the perfect way to end a summer meal. I frequently get requests for the recipe.
TIME: Prep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared angel food cake (16 ounces) , cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cans (21 ounces each) blueberry pie filling
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth; fold in whipped topping and cake cubes. Spread evenly into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish; top with pie filling. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting into squares. Yield: 12-15 servings.