Blueberry Angel Dessert
Make the most of angel food cake, pie filling and whipped topping by creating this light impressive dessert that doesn't keep you in the kitchen for hours. It's the perfect way to end a summer meal. I frequently get requests for the recipe.
12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cans (21 ounces each) blueberry pie filling
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until
- smooth; fold in whipped topping and cake cubes. Spread evenly into
- an ungreased 13x9-in. dish; top with pie filling. Refrigerate,
- covered, at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 12 servings.