- a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
- For topping, combine the flour, sugar and lemon peel in a bowl; cut
- in butter until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over batter. Bake at
- 375° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack. Yield: 15
Nutrition Facts: One piece equals 300 calories, 14 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 66 mg cholesterol, 396 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.