- Drop batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto simmering blueberry mixture. Cover
- and simmer for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in dumplings
- comes out clean (do not lift lid while simmering).
- In a small bowl, beat cream and syrup until soft peaks form. Spoon
- blueberry mixture into serving bowls; top with dumplings. Serve with
- maple cream. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 641 calories, 23 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 117 mg cholesterol, 517 mg sodium, 104 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 8 g protein.