- Add rhubarb and blueberries; toss to coat. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Transfer to crust. Dot with butter.
- Roll out remaining pastry to fit top of pie. Place over filling.
- Trim, seal and flute edges. Cut slits in pastry. Brush with milk;
- sprinkle with coarse sugar if desired.
- Bake at 400° for 40-45 minutes or until crust is golden brown and
- filling is bubbly. Cover edges with foil during the last 15 minutes
- to prevent overbrowning if necessary. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 8
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 471 calories, 18 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 383 mg sodium, 74 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.