Blue Lagoon Margaritas
This is one super drink that'll have the neighbors asking, "What's that?" Show them and make an extra batch to share. —Willie DeWaard, Coralville, Iowa
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 lime slices
- 3 tablespoons coarse sugar
- 1/2 cup chilled lemon-lime soda
- 1/2 cup tequila
- 1/2 cup blue curacao
- 1/3 cup partially thawed frozen limeade concentrate
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Using lime slices, moisten the rims of four margarita or cocktail
- glasses. Set aside lime slices for garnish. Sprinkle sugar on a
- plate; hold each glass upside down and dip rim into sugar. Set
- aside. Discard remaining sugar on plate.
- In a blender, combine the remaining ingredients; cover and process
- until blended. Pour into prepared glasses. Garnish with reserved
- lime slices. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 205 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 0 protein.