Blue Cheese and Blueberry Tossed Salad
In this deliciously different salad, fresh herbs mingle with arugula to create a flavorful bed for ripe blueberries and crunchy almonds. Drizzled with raspberry vinaigrette, it's simply divine! —Diane Davis, Venice, Florida
8 ServingsPrep/Total: 25 min.
- 4 cups fresh arugula
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup packed fresh flat-leaf parsley sprigs
- 1 cup loosely packed basil leaves
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped chives
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/2 cup raspberry vinaigrette
- 1 cup salted roasted almonds
- In a large bowl combine the first seven ingredients. Drizzle with
- dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 249 calories, 21 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 368 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 8 g protein.