Blue Cheese Turkey Rolls
I first make these rolls for my mother's retirement party, and they were almost gone before the party began, so I had to make another batch. They've since been my signature finger food at gatherings.
- Candace Wiley
2 ServingsPrep: 30 min. + chilling
- 3 to 4 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash garlic powder
- 2 thin slices deli turkey
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Spread over each
- slice of turkey; roll up each from a long side. Wrap in plastic wrap
- and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until chilled.
- Cut into 1-in. slices. Dip one cut end into parsley. Serve
- immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (4 each) equals 114 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 343 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.