Blue Cheese Spinach Salad
Perk up simple spinach with bacon, cheese and lively dressing that Myra Innes of Auburn, Kansas created. "The lemon juice in the dressing adds just the right zing," she says.Myra Innes, Auburn, Kansas
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups torn fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 Wright® Brand Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
Make summer recipes special with fresh, thick slices of Wright® Brand Bacon.
See More Recipes >
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Combine the first four ingredients; mix well and set aside. In a
- medium salad bowl, toss spinach, onion and mushrooms. Just before
- serving, pour dressing over salad and toss well. Sprinkle with bacon
- and blue cheese. Yield: 2 servings.