- of tartar until stiff peaks form. With a spatula, stir a fourth of
- the egg whites into cheese mixture until no white streaks remain.
- Fold in remaining egg whites until combined.
- Transfer to prepared dish. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or
- until the top is puffed and center appears set. Serve immediately.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 95 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 111 mg cholesterol, 335 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 8 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 medium-fat meat, 1/2 fat.