Blue Cheese Herb Loaf
"This is delicious, goes with everything and makes a rather elegant-looking loaf." —Janet Allen, Sarasota, Florida
10 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated flaky buttermilk biscuits
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Separate biscuits; cut each into quarters. Arrange into an 11-in.
- long loaf on a greased baking sheet. In a small bowl, combine the
- remaining ingredients; brush over loaf.
- Bake at 375° for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 1
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 111 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 331 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.