Blue Cheese Ham Wraps
Bottled blue cheese salad dressing gives these wraps a burst of flavor. After topping the deli ham with Swiss cheese, I like to melt the cheese in the microwave before quickly assembling the rest of the wrap.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 12 thin slices deli ham
- 4 thin slices Swiss cheese
- 1-1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 4 teaspoons blue cheese salad dressing
- On each tortilla, layer a fourth of the ham, Swiss cheese, lettuce,
- tomato and eggs. Drizzle each with 1 teaspoon dressing; fold in
- sides. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 603 calories, 35 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 249 mg cholesterol, 3,298 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 52 g protein.