Blue Cheese Dressing
Enjoy the rich, full-bodied flavor of blue cheese dressing without the guilt in this recipe from Carolyn Steele of Marathon Shores, Florida. Thanks to fat-free mayonnaise, the taste isn't compromised, but the calories are.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Salad greens
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; blend until
- smooth. Add blue cheese; mix well. Serve over greens. Cover and
- refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1/2 cup.
Nutrition Facts: 2 tablespoons (calculated without salad greens) equals 21 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 147 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1/2 fat.