Blue Cheese Dressing
“My mom got the recipe for Blue Cheese Dressing from a New Orleans restaurant and tweaked it at home. I wasn’t a fan of blue cheese dressing until I tried this on,” says Lisa Francis of Elba, Alabama.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a small food processor, combine all ingredients; cover and process
- until blended. Transfer to a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until
- serving. Yield: 1/2 cup.
Nutrition Facts: 2 tablespoons (prepared with reduced-fat sour cream and reduced-fat mayonnaise) equals 135 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 544 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.