Blood Orange Berry Punch
For a light, fresh-squeezed sip of summer any time of year at all, try this refreshing beverage from our Test Kitchen! Raspberries, pineapple, blood oranges and ginger ale blend in the sparkling, party-pretty punch.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1-3/4 cups blood orange juice (about 7 medium oranges)
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 4 cans (12 ounces each) diet ginger ale, chilled
- 1 medium blood orange, thinly sliced, optional
- Mash raspberries; strain, reserving juice and discarding seeds. Just
- before serving, combine the raspberry juice, orange juice and
- pineapple juice in a punch bowl. Stir in ginger ale. Garnish with
- orange slices if desired. Yield: 8 servings (2 quarts).
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 69 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 24 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 fruit.