Blood 'n' Guts Dip
Everyone will love this dip that gets its bold zip from the Dijon mustard. It pairs perfectly with Pretzel Bones!—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups chopped fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup Dijon mustard
- In a small saucepan, combine the cranberries, brown sugar, honey and
- water; bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until
- thickened. Remove from the heat; cool slightly. Stir in mustard.
- Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 2 tablespoons equals 106 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 366 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.