Blender Salad Dressing
Think from-scratch salad dressing if too time-consuming? Try this tangy creation from Janice Connelley of Spring Creek, Nevada. She mixes all the ingredients in a blender for a 10-minute topping that gives the greens fabulous flavor.
22 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until
- smooth. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2-3/4 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 107 calories, 10 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 172 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.