Blackberry Beer Cocktail
This refreshing hard lemonade has a mild alcohol flavor; the beer adds just enough fizz to dance on your tongue as you sip. Sorry, adults only! —Ginger Sullivan, Cutler Bay, Florida
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 bottles (12 ounces each) beer, chilled
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen raspberry lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen blackberries, thawed
- 1/2 cup vodka
- Ice cubes
- Lemon slices
- In a large pitcher combine the beer, lemonade concentrate,
- blackberries and vodka. Serve over ice and garnish with lemon
- slices. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 151 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 6 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.