- in the drippings until no longer pink. Add shallots and garlic; cook
- 1 minute longer. Set aside.
- Spread sauce over crusts; top with chicken mixture, bacon, mushrooms,
- olives and tomatoes. Sprinkle with blue cheese, basil and thyme; top
- with provolone and Parmesan cheeses.
- Bake at 450° for 14-18 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is
- melted. Yield: 2 pizzas (12 pieces each).
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 263 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 657 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 15 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.