Black Tea with Lemon Balm
For a delicious tea with a wonderful lemony flavor, try this recipe. It is sure to warm up any cool day.Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup water
- 1 individual bag of black tea
- 1 teaspoon dried lemon balm
- Lemon peel
- In a saucepan, bring water to a boil. Remove from the heat. Add tea,
- lemon balm and lemon peel. Let stand 5 minutes. Remove tea bag and
- strain tea into a teacup or mug. Yield: 1 serving
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 1 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.