- salt until thickened, about 4 minutes. Blend in chocolate mixture.
- Stir in flour and mix well.
- Pour into crust; spread evenly. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or
- until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool
- completely on a wire rack. Spread pie filling over the top.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate and cream; stir until smooth. Cool for
- 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drizzle over tart. Chill until
- set. Yield: 12 servings.
Editor's Note: This tart is best served the day it is prepared.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 411 calories, 21 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 258 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.