Black Forest Parfaits
Black Forest Parfaits are guaranteed to sweeten up a meal, whether you're dining indoors or out, assures Barbara Rudolph of Sevierville, Tennessee. With only five ingredients, you can whip them up in no time!
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling, divided
- 2 cups whipped topping, divided
- 6 maraschino cherries with stems, optional
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand
- for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Stir in 1 cup pie filling; gently
- fold in 1 cup whipped topping.
- Spoon half of the pudding mixture into six tall glasses or cups. Top
- with remaining pie filling, pudding mixture and whipped topping.
- Garnish with cherries if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 296 calories, 7 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 330 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.