- Repeat with remaining dough using a floured 2-3/4-in. flower or
- scalloped cookie cutter to make an equal number of flower tops.
- Bake larger cookies at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until golden
- brown; bake smaller cookies for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, milk, extract and,
- if desired, food coloring; mix until smooth. Immediately spread over
- cooled cookies. Stir additional confectioners' sugar into remaining
- glaze to thicken; spread a small amount on bottom of smaller
- cookies; place over larger cookies. Top with gumdrops. Yield: 21
Nutrition Facts: 1 decorated cookie (calculated without gumdrops) equals 247 calories, 9 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 147 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.