Black-Eyed Pea Pasta Salad
Grilling out? You may want to serve this refreshing, make-ahead salad at the barbecue. A creamy Italian dressing enhances the chopped vegetables, cheese and pasta. —Joan Huggins, Waynesboro, Mississippi
8 ServingsPrep: 30 min. + chilling
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts
- 1 cup uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 4 slices provolone cheese, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup prepared Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- Drain artichokes, reserving 1/4 cup liquid; chop and set aside. Cook
- pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine the artichokes, peas, cheese,
- peppers, onion and pepperoni. Drain pasta; add to artichoke mixture.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, salad dressing and reserved
- artichoke liquid. Pour over pasta mixture; toss to coat. Cover and
- refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 339 calories, 24 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 625 mg sodium,