- are tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook kielbasa until a thermometer
- reads 160°. Cut in half lengthwise; slice into 1/4-in. pieces.
- Add kielbasa and tomatoes to soup.
- Remove ham hocks; cool slightly. Remove meat from bones; cut into
- cubes. Return to soup and heat through. Discard bay leaves. Yield:
- 12 servings (3 quarts).
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 434 calories, 15 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 648 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 13 g fiber, 24 g protein.