- jalapeno. Spread a third of the bean mixture into a greased 13-in. x
- 9-in. baking dish. Top with half of the cheddar cheese, tortillas
- and ricotta mixture. Repeat layers. Spread remaining bean mixture
- over top.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly. Let
- stand for 15 minutes before cutting. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 267 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 726 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 14 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.