- Drain noodles. Spread 1/2 cup bean mixture into a 13-in. x 9-in.
- baking dish coated with cooking spray. Layer with three noodles, a
- third of the ricotta mixture, a third of the remaining bean mixture
- and 2/3 cup cheese blend. Repeat layers twice.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15
- minutes longer or until bubbly. Let stand for 10 minutes before
- cutting. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 279 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 455 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 18 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1-1/2 lean meat, 1 vegetable.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.