Black Bean Gazpacho
"I first tried this colorful chilled soup at my best friend's house during one of the hottest summers I can remember," recalls Shelley Graff of Philo, Illinois. "Its garden-fresh flavor really hit the spot!"
10 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 3 cans (11-1/2 ounces each) spicy hot V8 juice
- 4 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup each chopped green, sweet yellow and red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped zucchini
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate
- for at least 2 hours. Yield: 10 servings.
Editor's Note: Two 14-1/2-ounce cans of diced tomatoes, drained, can be substituted for the fresh tomatoes.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 95 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 591 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.