- thin if necessary.)
- Spoon chocolate icing over half of each cookie; spread evenly. Spoon
- vanilla icing over the remaining half of cookies; spread evenly. Let
- stand until set.
- Cut a small hole in the corner of a pastry or plastic bag; insert #2
- round pastry tip. Fill the bag with remaining vanilla icing; pipe a
- spider web onto the chocolate half of each cookie.
- Using another bag, pipe spiders onto cookies with remaining chocolate
- icing. Let stand until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield:
- 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cookie equals 218 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 120 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.