- Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 60-65 minutes or until the center is almost set.
- Cool pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around
- edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate for 3 hours.
- For glaze, in microwave, melt chocolate with cream; stir until
- smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla. Spread glaze over top.
- Refrigerate overnight. Garnish with whipped cream and hazelnuts if
- desired. Yield: 16 servings.
Editor's Note: Semisweet baking chocolate may be substituted for the bittersweet chocolate.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 484 calories, 39 g fat (21 g saturated fat), 112 mg cholesterol, 235 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein.