Bistro Beef Sandwich
Red pepper lends a nice crunch to this satisfying roast beef sandwich. If you like garlic, you'll love the zing added by the garlic-herb spread.David Locke, Woburn, Massachusetts
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 slices rye bread
- 1 tablespoon garlic-herb spreadable cheese
- 3 slices deli roast beef
- 2 slices tomato
- 1 romaine leaf
- 1/4 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 2 teaspoons French salad dressing
- Spread one bread slice with spreadable cheese. Layer with beef,
- tomato, lettuce and red pepper. Spread remaining bread with salad
- dressing; place on top. Yield: 1 serving.
Nutrition Facts: 1 sandwich equals 362 calories, 16 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 53 mg cholesterol, 957 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 20 g protein.