- butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in cheese and
- buttermilk just until moistened.
- Transfer tomato mixture to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Drop
- topping into eight mounds onto hot tomato mixture. Bake, uncovered,
- at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in
- biscuits comes out clean. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 252 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 791 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.