Biscuit Bites couldn't be easier. Convenient refrigerated biscuits are simply sprinkled with Parmesan cheese and onion powder, then baked. "These savory mini biscuits are wonderful with soup, a main dish or even as a snack," writes Joy beck of Cincinnati, Ohio. "We like to munch on them instead of popcorn while watching television."
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Cut each biscuit into thirds; place on a greased baking sheet.
- Combine cheese and onion powder; sprinkle over biscuits. Bake at
- 400° for 7-8 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 5 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 175 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 619 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.