- Knead on a floured surface about 10 minutes. Place in a greased bowl,
- turning once to grease top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until
- doubled, about 1 hour. Punch dough down; let rise again until almost
- Meanwhile, for the filling, brown beef with onion, salt and pepper;
- drain. Mix together with cabbage; set aside. Divide the dough into
- fourths. Roll each piece into a 15-in. x 10-in. rectangle. Cut into
- 5-inch squares. Spoon 1/3 to 1/2 cup filling onto each square. Bring
- the four corners up over the filling; pinch together to seal. Repeat
- with remaining dough and filling. Place on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375° for 30 minutes or until brown. Yield: 24 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 323 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 475 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 14 g protein.