Best White Chocolate Party Mix
Rose Wentzel of St. Louis, Missouri gets rave reviews every time she prepared this crispy combination of cereal, popcorn, pretzels, nuts and candies. Coated in white chocolate, this mix is great for meetings, parties and gift giving.
38 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + standing
- 16 cups popped popcorn
- 3 cups Frosted Cheerios
- 1-1/2 cups pecan halves
- 2-1/4 cups milk chocolate M&M's
- 1 package (10 ounces) fat-free pretzel sticks
- 1 package English toffee bits (10 ounces) or almond brickle bits (7-1/2 ounces)
- 2 packages (10 to 12 ounces each) vanilla or white chips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a microwave or
- heavy saucepan, melt chips and oil; stir until smooth. Pour over
- popcorn mixture and toss to coat. Immediately spread onto two baking
- sheets; let stand until dry, about 2 hours. Store in an airtight
- container. Yield: 9-1/2 quarts.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 228 calories, 12 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 252 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.