- clear. Remove chicken from the skillet; keep warm. Reserve 1/4 cup
- drippings in skillet.
- For gravy, stir in the flour, salt and pepper. Cook and stir over
- medium heat for 5 minutes or until browned. Combine milk and water;
- add to skillet. Bring to a boil; boil and stir for 2 minutes or
- until thickened. Add browning sauce if desired. Serve with chicken.
- Garnish with oregano if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 551 calories, 40 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 123 mg cholesterol, 680 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.