- stiff peaks form. Fold into batter.
- Pour into an ungreased 10-in. tube pan. Cut through batter with a
- knife to remove air pockets. Bake at 325° for 50-55 minutes or
- until cake springs back when lightly touched. Immediately invert
- pan; cool completely, about 1 hour. Run a knife around side and
- center tube of pan. Remove cake to a serving plate.
- In a small bowl, combine glaze ingredients. Pour over cake; garnish
- with flowers if desired.
- Yield: 16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice) equals 295 calories, 13 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 110 mg cholesterol, 290 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.