- 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine 1 cup evaporated milk, 3/4
- cup sugar and marshmallows; cook and stir until marshmallows are
- melted. Remove from heat; stir in coconut. Immediately sprinkle 1
- cup almonds over cake. Spread coconut mixture over top. Sprinkle
- with remaining almonds (pan will be full).
- In a small saucepan, combine butter with remaining milk and sugar.
- Cook and stir until butter is melted. Remove from the heat; stir in
- chocolate chips until melted. Drizzle over almonds. Cool on a wire
- rack. Yield: 35 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 317 calories, 18 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 199 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.